Eligibility for Pupil Premium Funding
Pupil Premium funding is an allocated amount of money paid directly to schools. The funding supports the teaching, learning and well-being of pupils who are eligible. Pupils who can access this funding can either be:
- Eligible for Free School Meals or
- A "Looked-After Child" in the care of the Local Authority or
- A child adopted from care on or after 30th December 2005 or
- A child who left care under a Special Guardianship Order (SGO) on or after 30th December 2005 or
- A child who left care under a Residence Order (RO) on or after 14th October 1991
If any family has a child who meets the above criteria, please do inform the Headteacher or the school office in order for the school to be able to claim this funding that will aid your child's wellbeing and education. We do fully appreciate that this information is confidential and therefore given completely voluntarily.